Asian sex gangs operated for a decade in Rotherham as authorities refused to acknowledge the problem, chilling police files reveal
Please read the full article here: The Daily Mail. My Comments in Bold.
- Documents reveal scale of sexual exploitation of girls in South Yorkshire
- Vulnerable white girl, known to have been abused from the age of 12, was offered Urdu and Punjabi lessons by Rotherham Council to ‘educate her’
- Papers reveal catalogue of alleged crimes which have not been prosecuted
- Rotherham MP Denis MacShane: ‘We need clear leadership from government to eradicate this evil’
Asian sex gangs were able to groom, pimp and traffic girls across the UK for more than a decade while authorities failed to publicly acknowledge the problem was happening, confidential documents reveal today.
A dossier of internal police, social services and intelligence reports shows that agencies in South Yorkshire were aware that vulnerable girls were being abused, but a catalogue of alleged crimes were not prosecuted.
In one case, a white girl who was sexually abused by a MUSLIM
Asian gang from the age of 12 was offered lessons in Urdu and Punjabi by her local council after her ordeal.
Victim: A vulnerable white girl who was sexually abused by a MUSLIM
Asian gang was offered lessons in Urdu and Punjabi after her ordeal. (Picture posed by model)
Rotherham Council proposed the lessons to the girl, who was known by social services to have been sexually exploited, in an attempt ‘to engage’ her in education.
The documents show that authorities were aware of a problem of offenders, largely men of Pakistani heritage, sexually exploiting vulnerable girls, but never publicly acknowledged that it was happening.
A child welfare expert, speaking under condition of anonymity, said the agencies’ reluctance to tackle street-grooming networks was ‘the biggest child protection scandal of our time’.
The papers, whcih emerged today outline many cases of alleged sexual exploitation for which no one was prosecuted, including:
- Fifty-four children from Rotherham were linked to sexual exploitation by three brothers from a British Pakistani family. Eighteen girls identified one brother as their ‘boyfriend’. He allegedly made several of them pregnant.
- An intelligence report for police identified 61 girls who were linked to sexual exploitation by three brothers from another British Pakistani family. It named 41 of the brothers’ associates, who allegedly used girls for sex.
- A 14-year-old girl was allegedly held in a flat and forced to perform sex acts on four Pakistani men and an Iraqi Kurd asylum seeker. She was interviewed by police on camera and identified her alleged abusers.
- A 15-year-old girl spent days in hospital after a broken bottle was allegedly forced inside her by two young men in a park.
- After neighbours heard screaming, a 13-year-old girl was found at 3am in a house with a large group of men who had given her vodka. Police arrested the child for being drunk and disorderly but did not question the men.
Problem: Confidential documents have revealed the scale of sexual exploitation of young white girls in Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Among the papers is a confidential 2010 police intelligence report warning that thousands of sexual exploitation crimes are committed in South Yorkshire each year.
‘Possibly the most shocking threat is the existence of substantial and organised offender networks that groom and exploit victims on a worrying scale,’ the report states. ‘Practitioners throughout the force state there is a problem with networks of MUSLIM
Asian offenders both locally and nationally.
- Farmer, Scout leader and bank manager filmed abuse on children as young as nine and held sex parties in isolated farmhouse
- Teacher, 23, jailed after having sex with two of her students and plying them with drugs and alcohol
- Tagging criminals ‘has been a £1billion failure and leaves them free to commit offences when not under curfew’
‘This was particularly stressed in Sheffield and even more so in Rotherham, where there appears to be a significant problem with networks of MUSLIM
Asian males exploiting young white females.’
The report, seen by The Times, states that such groups are believed to have trafficked victims to other cities and towns, including Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Bradford and Dover.
Comments: Former Home Secretary Jack Straw sparked controversy in January 2011 when he suggested that some Pakistani men saw white girls as ‘easy meat’ for sexual abuse
“We need to get the Pakistani community to think much more clearly about why this is going on and to be more open about the problems that are leading to a number of Pakistani heritage men thinking it is OK to target white girls in this way.” – Jack Straw.
CHILLING ECHOES OF ABUSE BY SEX GANG IN ROCHDALE
The revelations about sexual exploitation in Rotherham echo the activities of a street-grooming gang which preyed on dozens of young girls in Rochdale, Greater Manchester.
Nine members of the group, including ringleader Shabir Ahmed, 59, (ABOVE PIC) were jailed for a total of 77 years by a judge at Liverpool Crown Court in May.
OK. Can we still not leave the “Asian” tag at home? Can we still not actually say which specific “Asians” we are referring to? As I doubt the Chinese Community, for example, would be too happy to be implicated in something like this.
These are PAKISTANI MUSLIMS!!!
Your PCness is sickening.
No Surrender, Ever. J xx