This Blog Entry has been edited because of Political Correctness and A TWO TIER SYSTEM!!!
This woman was filmed ranting on public transport:
WE WILL CONTINUE TO UPLOAD THIS VIDEO, OK?
Sound familiar? Only some of the words are different.
Emma West is still on remand in prison for a very similar rant she had on a tube last year.
Will the relevant authorities be prosecting this woman in the same way? Emma West was charged under Section 5 of the Public Order Act, “Causing Harrassment, Alarm or Distress”.
The offence is created by Section 5 of the Public Order Act 1986:
- (1) A person is guilty of an offence if he:
- (a) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or
- (b) displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening, abusive or insulting,
- within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress thereby.
This offence has the following statutory defences:
- (a) The defendant had no reason to believe that there was any person within hearing or sight who was likely to be alarmed or distressed by his action.
- (b) The defendant was in a dwelling and had no reason to believe that his behaviour would be seen or heard by any person outside any dwelling.
- (c) The conduct was reasonable.
- Emma West’s rant is here: http://youtu.be/pONVYjAd1wc
- Two almost identical incidents. Emma West is STILL on remand while her trial is delayed, and delayed, and delayed… probably to try to wear her down so she pleads guilty.
This woman will probably only recieve a caution, if she is even questioned at all.
- This is Two-Tier Britain, where Racism only works one way.